skip to Main Content

The international employer

If your company is active internationally, the question is as to what law is applicable to the employment agreements of your employees. It may be necessary to arrange a work permit. Also sometimes it is unclear in what country the employees are insured under social insurance schemes, or in what country tax must be paid.

Any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact All-Right Advocatuur.

Back To Top